Hue To Hoi An By Motorbike Tour
Duration: 1 Day
Distance: 130 km
Tour Costs: 40 US$/person
Tour stop at An Bang Cemetery: 55 US$
Hue to Hoi An by motorbike is a very beautiful road with many interesting sights on the way such as The City of Ghosts, Lang Co Beach, Hai Van Pass, Marble Mountain and My Khe Beach. These places make the trip from Hue to Hoi An become more exciting and relaxing.
If you are looking for a cheap and interesting way to travel from Hue to Hoi An which allows you to stop at those places, gives you more freedom and self-experience, Hue to Hoi An Motorbike Tour is the best option. Travelling on a motorbike with a skillful driver will make your trip from Hue to Hoi An one of your nicest memories.
Hai Van Pass is seen by many as the most scenic coastal route in the world. It became famous after the special episode of ‘Top Gear’ raced through Vietnam on basic bikes. Since then, this famous route has become very popular among travellers riding by motorbike. So read on and find out more tips and information to travel from Hue to Hoi An by motorbike via this beautiful mountain pass.
Motorbikes are a common mode of transportation in Vietnam and local people love riding them. This type of vehicle is quite useful in everyday life as well as in travelling. Travelling from Hue to Hoi An by motorbike does not only gives you flexibility but also offers you one of the most stunning views of the Vietnam coastline.
Why should you travel by motorbike?
Travelling on a motorbike gives you the freedom that none of the other transportations can offer you. You can absolutely proactive about your time, schedule and itinerary regardless of the group, such as taking a bus or following a tour. You can stop in any place and at any time, for a break, eating some snacks, or just enjoy some breathtaking view. You will not worry about missing anything since you have the ability to pull over whenever you see something that interests you. This is also a wonderful opportunity to take some fantastic landscape photos, especially when you pass by Lang Co Bay or get to Hai Van Pass.
Besides, the cost of a motorcycle trip is also cheaper than other forms, suitable for people of all ages who love to explore. Riding a motorbike can make you easily connecting with nature. You can feel the wind, the rain, the sun, and see the birds flying around you. If you travel by bus, car or train you are missing these feelings for sure. Driving the motorbike through hairpin curves in unfamiliar territory released the adrenaline rushes which adventure lovers are looking for. Not to mention, motorbikes can go where buses and cars cannot, which are down the narrow dirt roads and through the stunning villages.
Highlight from Hue to Hoi An by motorbike
At 8:00 a.m: Our driver who can speak English and his motorbike will pick you up at your hotel in Hue City Center and transfer to Hoi An.
On the way to Hoi An, he will show you some sights such as Lap An Lagoon, Oyster fishing village, Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass. You will have time to stop to relax and take photos there.
In addition, on the way from Hue to Hoi An by motorbike, you can also visit The City of ghosts Hue or An Bang Cemetery is a local cemetery, with its brilliantly colored structures built on the white sand; stretches along the side of the road for 3 kilometers. The locals gave a name for it “City of Ghost”.
Sightseeing trip to An Bang Cemetery will take longer and also farther. So if you go on the normal route, the price is 42US$, but if you want to visit An Bang Cemetery you will have to pay 15 US$ more for this route.
Lang co beach: Lang Co Beach has a length of about 10km, belongs to the town of Lang Co, Phu Loc District, Thua Thien – Hue province. Lang Co is the 3rd bay of Vietnam to be named in the list of 30 most beautiful bays in the world. It is an ideal place for tourists who love the sea.
Hai Van Pass, with a length of 21km and a height of 496m above the sea level. Here is a natural boundary between Hue and Danang. It is considered as the most beautiful pass in Vietnam on journey from the South to the North.
Arrive in Da nang, you will visit Marble Mountain
Marble Mountain: a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward, Da Nang. It is like a giant bonsai in the heart of Da Nang city.
Our driver will wait for you at the parking till you come back. After visiting Marble Mountain, our driver will take you to your hotel in Hoi An and will say goodbye.
Finish trip Hue to Hoi An Motorbike Tour
– Pick up and drop off at hotel in Hue city center
– Motorbike with English Speaking driver per pax
– Petrol, parking fee, road tolls
– Water (02 bottles/day/pax)
– Pick up and drop off at hotel outside the city center
– Meals, drinks
– Entrance fees (Marble Mountain: 2$/pax)
Tips for travel from Hue to Hoi An by motorbike
– In case you planning to rent a motorbike to travel from Hue to Hoi An, make sure to check all the engines and parts of the motorbike to see if they are all in good condition such as headlights, taillight, signals, tires…. Also, you can go for a test ride and test the following: brakes, horn or clutch, if you take the manual bike.
Follow the local traffic laws and rules on the road while self-drive from Hue to Hoi An in particular. Wear a helmet, don’t run faster than the speed limit, go on the right lane, signal well in advance of any direction changes, watch out for any turning vehicle, etc…
– The weather will have a profound impact on your overall experience when you’re exploring on a motorbike so it is highly recommended to check the weather before you head off and prepare accordingly. The temperature and weather are slightly different in these two cities due to the Hai Van Pass crossed between.
– Central Vietnam receives a high level of sunlight throughout the year. Especially when you drive a motorbike from Hue to Hoi An, you will expose to the sun more and for a long time so it is essentials to bring along some sun protection such as sunscreen, sunglasses, sun care, etc…
– Wear bright clothes or some reflective neon jacket so other riders can see you
Ideally to depart from Hue in the early morning then you can have more time to take several breaks for photos, explore small villages as well as deal with unexpected delays, and most importantly you can get to Hoi An before the sun goes down.
– In summary, travelling from Hue to Hoi An is the most fantastic option to choose, especially for travellers who would like to experience a state of excitement in the most local way. These guides are completely coming in handy when you travelling to the regions. Visit BestPrice and join our Hue tours along with Hoi An tours to get the most memorable journey in your life.
Choose more transfer services you may interest…
- Hue To Hoi An By Private Car
- Hue To Da Nang By Private Car
- Hue – Khe Sanh – Vinh Moc Tunnel – DMZ tour
Please fill the form then submit your request! Our team will reply to confirm your email in soonest. Urgent contact us at Whatsapp +84 96 100 3512 or call us: +84 7666 38 452